This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ClaimItHelp.Com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We may share information collected on this site to professionals, including attorneys, who may assist with your unclaimed property problems.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
We do not have control about the accuracy, truthfulness or policies of websites we link to. Any link to an external website is not an endorsement but informational only.
We may link to external partners for offers via text links, banner ads or opt-in emails. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness, policies or durability of goods and services of partners whether stated, implied or not.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer?s hard drive.
To learn about controlling cookies please go to www.allaboutcookies.org
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.